We will be opening May 1st in 2015.
Summer 2015 will not be boring! Check out our event page including most of activities in surrounding areas.
May 26th 4 - 5:30pm OPEN HOUSE: finger food and drinks provided
The rec hall has a new look with the final staining and 5 more sites have been switched to 50 amp.
5 fabulous ways to be active in South Fork:
1. Raft trip down the Rio Grande River.
2. Ride the train across the road from the park.
3. Explore the trails with an ATV/UTV.
4. Fish from the shore or Fish from a boat.
5. Bicycle one of the many trails or just around town.
Call Visitor Center for info: 719-873-5512
*The 2015 South Fork calendar is here! Stop at most businesses and pick one up.
Keep up with the latest on:
Friend us on Facebook.
We would love to keep in contact all year round!
Join us on Twitter!
Reserve your space today! 719-873-2248